Loved BBYO? NFTY? Camp Harlam? Greene Family Camp? Fancy spa vacations?
Then you're gonna love...
...Abby and Avram's Wedding Weekend Extravaganza!
June 13-16, 2008
If you are traveling in from out of town, join us for a retreat-style wedding weekend. Festivities will begin Friday afternoon around 4 p.m. with challah braiding and will conclude with a breakfast sendoff Monday morning. In between, we'll celebrate Shabbat together, play Team Mandell vs. Team Fifer kickball, swim, hike, climb the climbing wall, sing, dance, and GET MARRIED!
Throughout the weekend at the Brandeis-Bardin Campus of the American Jewish University, you will enjoy:
- Accommodations in a modern, hotel-style cottage
- Swimming in an Olympic-sized, heated pool
- Climbing a 50-foot climbing wall
- Nature walks in 3,000 acres of California chaparral (we don't know what that means, but we like the sound of it)
- Bike trails
- Havdalah Desert Reception and Talent show
- Saturday night bonfire
- Delicious certified kosher dining
- One of the finest strip malls in Southern California, located only 1.1 miles away! (In case you tire of our company.)
Click here to complete an accommodations form to join us for the weekend.
Click here to view a schedule of the wedding weekend. (PDF document)
Click here to read about Jewish wedding traditions. (PDF document)